Advanced Function Presentation Tool Sets
InfoPrint AFP Viewer Plus, InfoPrint AFP Workbench/Windows NT95, Infoprint Server
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista 32 Bit, Windows XP
The AFP Viewer plug-in lets you view AFP documents from a Web browser.
For example, you can download AFP files from your z/OS host system and view them or you can view files that are in AFP format on the Web. With the AFP Viewer plug-in, you can also print AFP files to both non-AFP printers and AFP printers.
You can view any AFP document with a file extension of .afp or any AFP file from an HTTP server with a mime type of 'application/vnd.ibm.modcap'.
Note: This plug-in is not the same as the one shipped with the Content Manager OnDemand Web Enablement Kit (ODWEK). For information on this product use one of the following links:
DB/2 Content Manager OnDemand for z/OS:
DB/2 Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms:
The AFP Viewer plug-in runs under Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and requires Netscape Navigator (Version 3.01 or later), Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 3.01, Level 4.70.1215 or later) or Mozilla Firefox (Version 22.214.171.124or later).
1. Download the AFP Viewer Plug-In to a temporary directory.
2. Ensure you uninstall the previous version from the Control Panel Add/Remove Programs
3. Run the gnsp32dm command to extract files. For example, if you downloaded the viewer to folder c:\temp, type this in the Run dialog box: c:\temp\gnsp32dm
4. After installing the files, delete the files you downloaded to your workstation. For example, delete c:\temp\gnsp32dm.exe.
5. After installation is complete, restart your Web browser.
Notes: For Windows Vista make sure that "Protected Mode" is disabled.
For Internet Explorer make sure that the security setting "Allow active content to run in files on My Computer" is checked.
|Current Version 126.96.36.199||5/11/2013||English||32350761||FTP|
|Previous Version 188.8.131.52||12/28/2009||English||31490009||FTP|